How do we get our Jacuzzi to work correctly

09lancer

Jun 29, 2010
We bought our Jacuzzi J350 new 6 years ago & haven't had any problems until now. We have done normal routine maintenance regularly. The last drain & fill with cleaning both filters was 1 month ago.
All of a sudden we had a FLO2 code & nothing worked. I researched here & other sites for ideas & replaced the flow switch.
Using one small bleed screw & by loosening both tops at the diverter valves I bled all the air out of the system (I think). Thinking water would go everywhere I had drained it to replace the switch.
Now on first start up I do get a FLO error but it immediately goes away. The circulating pump works, the heat indicator light comes on, the 2 speed motor works & pumps, but the single speed does not pump even though the motor does comes on. How do I determine if the pump is faulty on the single speed unit? Is there another place to bleed out trapped air?
I'm now at a loss as to my next step in repairing this thing.
My wife & I are normally the only people using it, once or maybe twice weekly now in the summer.
I sure would appreciate any ideas or tips to get our baby working properly.
Thanks in advance, Steve

09lancer

Jun 29, 2010
Thank you anyway for at least answering.
Last night I went out to check it & found everything to be working correctly. It must have been an air lock/bubble that worked it's way out of the system.
My wife will check the water tonight & if all is good, we're going in. :)
Thanks again.