How Clear is TFP Clear? Let's See (Pics Only Please).

Those are so fun!
Dove Grey is one of the options and is more the color I want. But there is an option for some that stay cooler than the standard ones and that is not an option. The grey in that line is on the tan side. So the color I want or the temperature 🤔?

Those are so fun!
Dove Grey is one of the options and is more the color I want. But there is an option for some that stay cooler than the standard ones and that is not an option. The grey in that line is on the tan side. So the color I want or the temperature 🤔?
I think that anywhere in AZ cement is gonna be hot and you're going to be wearing shoes on it most of the time except when in/out of the pool....so if given the choice, it would be color for me IMO.

Reactions: Nikilyn
We need an “uncovering” thread for everyone who is opening their pools this spring!! 😬 I’ll start it in a couple weeks lol. My water is still frozen about 3 inches currently with some melted parts on the edges. Water looks crystal clear with a little dirt on the bottom. Which is to be expected, since I don’t cover my pool.

NO CHEATING!!!!

We need an “uncovering” thread for everyone who is opening their pools this spring!! 😬 I’ll start it in a couple weeks lol. My water is still frozen about 3 inches currently with some melted parts on the edges. Water looks crystal clear with a little dirt on the bottom. Which is to be expected, since I don’t cover my pool.

NO CHEATING!!!!
We should! My water is melted on the edges too, but I've got at least 6" of ice. I tried to stick my hand below it to see but I couldn't reach far enough.

Reactions: thefloatqueen
We should! My water is melted on the edges too, but I've got at least 6" of ice. I tried to stick my hand below it to see but I couldn't reach far enough.
After this weekend, we are having a week-long stretch of temperatures in the 50s and 60s with no below-freezing nights so I’m hoping all the ice melts! Ready to drain this thing and prepare to install the new pool! 😬

• Love
Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Had our first swim of the season! Gotta love the solar heater and solar pool cover. Got the water up to 86 degrees last week. I love how clear this pool always is. Had family over and they were amazed how clear it was. The best part is I haven't poured any chemicals in my pool in months! SWG FTW! Thank you TFP.
20210408_072357 (Large).jpg20210408_072338 (Large).jpg

I think the night shots are so cool! As long as they aren’t red. That’s creepy!

Did you have to wire that hose to get it to float in mid-air like that? 😂

Beautiful!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support