How Clear is TFP Clear? Let's See (Pics Please).

thefloatqueen

Bronze Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
Columbus, OH
I took a pic of my pool then realized there were bermuda grass clippings in the bottom and had to clean it instead.
That just makes the clarity even more impressive when you can see small things like that on the bottom lol! I just cleaned mine yesterday evening and wish I took some pics of the tiny dirt specks without the pump or robot running. It definitely looks much prettier now though lol

Newdude

Jun 16, 2019
NY
If the pool is right it hypnotizes any company and they’ll never see the rest that isn’t right.

...... how do you...... but it’s just so.......

Reactions: carnivalday

AndyTN

Bronze Supporter
Mar 27, 2019
Memphis
@Texas Splash

Should we start a thread like this but make it a competition for the worst green swamp ever seen? Some of the swamps posted on TFP are jaw dropping and people are shocked to see how a pool could get that bad. Sometimes no fault to the poster when the buy a house with an abandoned pool. I think I even remember seeing one posted one time which had Cattails growing in it.

duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
You all need to actually put water in your pools. Using Photoshop to alter the photos just isn't right.
You're absolutely correct, proavia. I am getting really tired of these fakesters. Somehow, I am compelled to look at each one, however........stunningly beautiful!

carnivalday

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Oct 25, 2017
Ocala, FL
Some of these pictures, with the robots in the pool remind me sooo much of moonscape pictures, with the moonmobile, back when we had dudes on the moon.

GrandizerGo

Jun 21, 2019
Ontario, Canada
I had a clear pool ?
We had a massive dumping of rain last night. Water level got pretty high so I had to rush out and start pumping out some water just in case we had more rain throughout the night. Oh well, it was clear once so I'll be back at it. This is where a vacuum type system would help for spot pickups as the robot takes a while to make its rounds. Wish me luck getting back to my former glory. ?

kellyfair

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 29, 2016
Tampa, FL
View attachment 143227
I’ll post more when the pump isn’t running and Miss Queeny (my robot) is not in action! Kind of hard to tell how crystal clear it is with all the movement in my pics lol. But I can see every teeny tiny speck of dirt and my eyesight is definitely NOT 20/20, if that tells you anything. It’s only 4 ft deep so I know it’s not impressive but I consider it clear. ??‍♀
I need a mingo thermometer!

• Love
Reactions: thefloatqueen

kellyfair

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 29, 2016
Tampa, FL
@Texas Splash

Should we start a thread like this but make it a competition for the worst green swamp ever seen? Some of the swamps posted on TFP are jaw dropping and people are shocked to see how a pool could get that bad. Sometimes no fault to the poster when the buy a house with an abandoned pool. I think I even remember seeing one posted one time which had Cattails growing in it.
Wasn‘t there one with a dead deer (they didn’t post pictures of the deer, thank goodness). <shudder>