How Clear is TFP Clear? Let's See (Pics Only Please).

I love this thread! So many awesome, clear pools!

I'm so happy I found this place before my pool was finished. I have 2 friends at work who both relied on the pool store. One still does, the other moved and does not have a pool any longer. I have been working on him to get him changed over. Old habits die hard.

I was headed down that road, from their recommendations. So happy I didn't ever get there.

Here's mine...
Clear 1.JPG

--Jeff

I took a pic of my pool then realized there were bermuda grass clippings in the bottom and had to clean it instead.
That just makes the clarity even more impressive when you can see small things like that on the bottom lol! I just cleaned mine yesterday evening and wish I took some pics of the tiny dirt specks without the pump or robot running. It definitely looks much prettier now though lol

Funny! I dont care if people come in my house and see dust bunnies, dirty dishes, and Amazon boxes....but DONT COME OVER YET, I HAVENT CLEANED THE POOL!
SAME!!!! My grass needs cut BAD but here I am....adding chemicals and getting ready to run the robot. 😂

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If the pool is right it hypnotizes any company and they’ll never see the rest that isn’t right.

...... how do you...... but it’s just so.......

Reactions: carnivalday
@Texas Splash

Should we start a thread like this but make it a competition for the worst green swamp ever seen? Some of the swamps posted on TFP are jaw dropping and people are shocked to see how a pool could get that bad. Sometimes no fault to the poster when the buy a house with an abandoned pool. I think I even remember seeing one posted one time which had Cattails growing in it.

I had a clear pool ?
We had a massive dumping of rain last night. Water level got pretty high so I had to rush out and start pumping out some water just in case we had more rain throughout the night. Oh well, it was clear once so I'll be back at it. This is where a vacuum type system would help for spot pickups as the robot takes a while to make its rounds. Wish me luck getting back to my former glory. ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support