Hot tubbin' newbie here:)

One thing to add......I've heard it is increasingly hard to find bleach without any additives; I struggled with this too. I've started buying liquid "Pool Shock" at Menards. It's very cheap and does not have additives. Other places sell "Pool Shock" or "Pool Chlorine" too.

Reactions: Mdragger88
I've been buying the gallon jugs of Pool Chlor Liquid Chlorine Pool Shock (12.5%) at Menards whenever I am in there (which is just about everyday!) and it seems to be working keeping the water clear. I test FC and pH everyday and only have to adjust a bit here and there.

Chemicals are good but I just did a "rookie" move and thought I was dumping the liquid out of my CYA bottle but I was really pouring all of the R-0009 out!! I stopped for just a second when I saw the drip spout in it but it didn't register quick enough that that SHOULDN'T come out and that it WASN'T my CYA bottle:(. Off to buy more R-0009!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.