Hot springs vanguard no power kind of

May 3, 2017
waynesburg
I have a hot springs Vanguard. I did a water change and clean the tub. Refilled the tub and flipped the 20 and 30 amp breaker to restart the tub and now the only thing that is working is the recirculation pump. I took off the IQ 2020 panel and noticed the bus status light is green and when first powering on the Lim Ok light is green. After about 10 seconds the lim oK light goes out and the controlled unplugged light turns red. Prior to the water change everything worked the way it should. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hello there Rich and welcome to TFP! :wave: Have you had any luck on your issue yet? I don't have a Vanguard so I can't personally relate to your issue, but perhaps others do. I'm hoping this :bump: to get your thread to the top of the forum front page will help. Feel free to reply back to keep it visible if you haven't already resolved your problem. At the very least, as a new member, I wanted to ensure you knew we weren't ignoring you, just giving your post some time to be read by someone who may be able to help.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.