Hot springs used tub value

Traviz02

Gold Supporter
Jun 3, 2019
Southeast Missouri
So I was at the pool store getting some chemicals —I know I know Lol But the owner is a friend and does business with me so I buy my chemical supplies from him - anyway he has a 2009 hot springs highlife envoy that He took in trade and us excellent condition with a new cover and he went through it and checked it all over. What would something like this be worth

Sounds like a good deal to me. Do a purge with Ahhsome first thing. I would also recommend new filters, but that is just my squeamishness talking. I wouldn't want someone else's funky filters in my new tub. I always include new filters in a used tub, and purge after completing repairs (I never get them in working condition). I also replace seals, o-rings, bearings, and other wear items, but at $3500 I wouldn't expect those to be done. You might inquire how much to get that done while he has it at his shop. It will be much cheaper than once it is in your backyard.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.