Hello,
I just tested my water and have the following results:

FC = 10.5
CC = 0.5
Ph = 7.2
TA = 375
CH = 225
CYA > 100

I have not noticed any drift upwards over the last few weeks in my Ph due to the high TA. Do I need to try and drop the TA some since it is so high? Any negative impacts to keep it at this high level? My TA has risen from 300 to 375 over the past 2 weeks.

Also, I was not able to get a good reading on my CYA since the water level on my test did not even reach the 100 mark. I know it is recommended to drain and refill the pool at this high level. What are the impacts if the level stays high? Just need to keep my FC levels high?

thanks!

What are the impacts if the level stays high? Just need to keep my FC levels high
Exactly. But you need to know how high. You can’t see 100+ the way it appears to be. Could be 120, could be 260 and they would both have drastically different FC needs. Dilute the sample per pool school with tap water and repeat the test with more parts until you get an 80 reading or below. Then multiply by the total parts for a much better #.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.