I have an indoor gunite pool installed 2 years ago. The pool is filled with well water (make up water is softened) with an ozone generator, mild chlorine treatment, and continuous automatic floor cleaning. I understand that new gunite pools consume more acid for up to a year as the concrete cures, but I've been consuming muriatic acid at about a half gallon a week since the pool was opened 2 years ago. The water is always in balance (LSI near 0) and crystal clear. TDS is around 2000 ppm. Could the ozone generator be oxidizing some of the dissolved salts causing the pH to rise? I've read that it's not necessary to drain the pool unless the TDS gets above 4000, but I wonder if I need to drain and refill with commercial water. Any suggestions?