Hi y’all

MLHinDFW

Silver Supporter
Dec 1, 2022
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
I‘m in Dallas/Fort Worth and “enjoying“ the beginning of a custom gunite pool build. I’ve previously had pools at two other homes, but this is the first that we’ve had built. Target completion, Spring 2023.
The wisdom in the TFP forums is incredible. Your generous information sharing rivals any forum I’ve ever seen. I look forward to being able to offer my experience after we get farther into our build and, of course, after we begin to maintain our new pool.
Thanks, everyone!

Reactions: Newdude
Howdy MLH <Maddie waves like a goober> Good to have ya join us here!

Its always neat for us to follow along with pool builds (especially with pictures... wooweeee!) If you'd like to start a new thread in the "Under Construction" subforum we'd love to see your build. :)

Maddie :mrgreen:

Did somebody say pictures????

1e1abfad8fe29f7ba5c00a15fbfd0d94.gif

Hey MLH and Welcome !!!!! Jokes aside, the more eyes you have on your project, the better it will be. We don't even have to like your choices. We can tell you both sides of what you're considering and you can make and educated decision for your best pool. Then we high five you. Plus, with many of us having been through a rodeo or two, or others who have watched 1000 rodeos, we can help you avoid the pitfalls that haven't happened, or how to navigate the ones that did.

Anywho start up a construction thread when you have a minute. At each stage, edit the title to reflect it. 'MLH build / tile selection' for example, and everyone will come back for more pics. I mean help. They'll come back to help. 😁