Hi, new here

edbson

Jun 25, 2007
I came here from another board because although I learned a tremendous amount, I could not post!
I have a 24ft Intex easy set pool, hayward 20inch sand filter/1HPhayward powermax pump. ( Yes, I know I have more filter/pump than pool, but it is CLEAN!) After spending 2 summers cleaning more than swimming I invested in a real pump/filter. Planning on using it on a 24-30ft AG as soon as our new house is complete.I just recently got all my levels good after having the "spring pea soup start up issues", and may have questions. I use BBB, so not too complicated.

Buggsw

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 22, 2007
Arizona
Hi and welcome to the group! Many of the people here are also regulars at that "other forum". :)
This is an offshoot of poolforum mainly because nobody new can post over there anymore and Sean was a peach to start this up. He's done a great job. A lot of the actual members and pros from poolforum also help out here.

You sound like you're already an expert. Smart thinking, getting a better filter and pump. So jump right in and help.

edbson

Jun 25, 2007
Thanks! I am by no means an expert, what I know I learned from pool solutions and the poolforum. I just wish I could post there.

The Mermaid Queen

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 28, 2007
Northern KY
Welcome! Everything I learned about keeping a pool the BBB way I learned at PoolForum, too! So much great info there, and now we are getting loads of great content, too!

Enjoy your stay!