Hi from Texas!

mtthwww

Dec 28, 2022
Texas
We moved into a home with a 15,000 gallon inground pool about 3 years ago. I'm the family's disgruntled technician - never wanted a pool, barely know how to swim! But the kids love it, so I show up for work as needed.

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
m,

I started out the same way... Wife wanted a pool, and I said our backyard is too small for a pool, but she put one in anyway. :brickwall:

Now, a few years later, I'm here trying to help others with their pool problems.

Be very careful, before the TFP pool bug bites you in the rear. :mrgreen:

Thanks for joining up. This is a great place to learn all about how to maintain your own pool.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Newdude
🙋‍♂️ +3.

The Mrs wanted an above ground oval and I wanted no pool. So we compromised with a 20x40 inground. I haven't figured it out yet but I'm pretty sure I got hoodwinked somehow.

Welcome M !!!

Welcome! Texan as well, and lots of us on here! I swore off my last pool 20 years ago. When this one came up for discussion, I was the only one saying no-way, never again!!!! Well, now I'm the most dedicated to it, and really enjoy it. The key is knowing how to take care of it so you can enjoy it, and I truly believe that without finding TFP from the start, I would still be complaining. I previously just didn't know how to take care of a pool.

Reactions: Jimrahbe