Here we go again

snuhjr

Jun 17, 2012
Independence, KY
We sold our house back in September and left our 18 x 33 oval behind. :cry: My wife wants a pool in the worst way. She can't even go one summer without a TFP pool. (Myself and my 6 year old daughter included) So today, I purchased a new above ground pool to enjoy at our new house. This time I went with a 24 ft round. It will fit better in this yard. Here is what I bought. 24 ft. round Trendium Regency 54" wall. 200 sq. ft cartridge filter with a 1.5 hp 2speed pump. I was really excited about the fact that I upgraded my liner choice to a tan liner. It is a GLI Gold Creek. Now we wait for the installation. Can't wait for the smiles on both of my girls! Bring on summer!!!

I will be posting pics of the install for sure. I purchased the pool from a dealer in the Cincinnati area: The Pool and Spa Warehouse. Their prices were on par or better than many others including online dealers. I was actually able to purchase the liner as an upgrade from the same dealer. I was shocked they had that available in store to choose. I have always liked the tan liners. I have enjoyed the posts on here that feature them.

I will be having it prepped and installed professionally. I am handy, but not that handy :)

9q5FLwv.jpg

Qz1ngiQ.jpg

Reactions: splashpad
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.