Here we go again

snuhjr

Jun 17, 2012
Independence, KY
We sold our house back in September and left our 18 x 33 oval behind. :cry: My wife wants a pool in the worst way. She can't even go one summer without a TFP pool. (Myself and my 6 year old daughter included) So today, I purchased a new above ground pool to enjoy at our new house. This time I went with a 24 ft round. It will fit better in this yard. Here is what I bought. 24 ft. round Trendium Regency 54" wall. 200 sq. ft cartridge filter with a 1.5 hp 2speed pump. I was really excited about the fact that I upgraded my liner choice to a tan liner. It is a GLI Gold Creek. Now we wait for the installation. Can't wait for the smiles on both of my girls! Bring on summer!!!

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
SWEET! Now you can start us off by showing pics of your new house and where this new pool will be going! You also need to update your siggy!

Will you be doing the site prep and install yourself?

Kim:kim:

Reactions: splashpad

snuhjr

Jun 17, 2012
Independence, KY
I will be posting pics of the install for sure. I purchased the pool from a dealer in the Cincinnati area: The Pool and Spa Warehouse. Their prices were on par or better than many others including online dealers. I was actually able to purchase the liner as an upgrade from the same dealer. I was shocked they had that available in store to choose. I have always liked the tan liners. I have enjoyed the posts on here that feature them.

I will be having it prepped and installed professionally. I am handy, but not that handy :)

Reactions: splashpad