help with Pentair High Flow Valve


New member
Jul 14, 2016
merrill, wi
I have an Pentair Hi-Flow Valve. Does anyone know how I would be able to replace the seal-diverter and remove the seal that has been glued to the plastic? Is there a chemical that I can apply that will dissolve or loosen up the rubber that has been glued inside of the unit? Thank you for any responses and assistance.