night before last my FC dropped from 7 to 5 so I asked about shocking and was told to do it at dark. Last night I put in 5.5 jugs (174 oz) of bleach to get my FC to 31 wait an hour reading was 40 so I did not add anything. Next hour 35, next hour 29.5 so I added more bleach (2 quarts & 1 cup) at this point it was almost 2 AM so I went to bed. Just checked and reading is 22.5. DO I add more bleach to get the number back to 31? Do I keep this up all day, the temp is going to be a 100 here and I think last night it cooled down to 79. Could it be the heat at night? I read the info under the pool school but I am just a little confused.