Phoenix AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
I'm doing By Owner build. Have most of my equipment, and excavation is scheduled Jan 31, lining up the rest.

What is hurting rn is I haven't found a good electrician yet, and I don't know Crud about lights. I don't want to spend $800 per light. I just want good, color changing lights at a good cost that I can control with a remote or switch, don't care. Please help me out. Links, advice, models, deals. Do I need as many as on the plan? They have 3 in pool, one in spa. I'm thinking 2 in pool, small one on shelf and small one in spa. Help please!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211109-205101_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20211109-205101_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 12
I'm an electrical contractor and I let me let my pool builder supply them since the lights aren't sold through any of the vendors we use and from what I've been reading on these boards the replacement led bulbs are $800. Good luck and order early... The supply chain issue is real.

Are those full-sized pool lights? Our pool maybe a bit smaller than your design, we have two lights, and it is *plenty* enough. We can see the colors on the fence behind the pool. Two spa-sized lights probably would have been enough.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.