Help with keeping salt cell powered on 24/7

moreef

Sep 21, 2021
Keller, Texas
Hi ya’ll
I recently decided to run my v/s pump 24/7 and made 3 programs in screen logic using the feature buttons. My salt cell is powered under the Filter button in the panel and every morning I have to hit this button to get the power to the salt cell. Im sure that I screwed this up somehow during the programming lol. Anyone have experience with programming pump and salt cell to run 24/7. Thanks, Eric

Eric,

The key is that the system has to be in the Pool mode or Spa mode for the salt cell to work..

So.. Set a schedule to run "Pool" from 8 am until 8 am... At the lowest speed you want to run.. Say at 1200 RPM...

Then add your feature circuits for other speeds.. Leave the Pool circuit on and then also turn on a feature circuit.. When the pump sees more than one speed, it will always run the fastest one.

Here is an example of my speeds...

Let me know if this does not make sense..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: moreef
Eric,

The key is that the system has to be in the Pool mode or Spa mode for the salt cell to work..

So.. Set a schedule to run "Pool" from 8 am until 8 am... At the lowest speed you want to run.. Say at 1200 RPM...

Then add your feature circuits for other speeds.. Leave the Pool circuit on and then also turn on a feature circuit.. When the pump sees more than one speed, it will always run the fastest one.

Here is an example of my speeds...

Let me know if this does not make sense..

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks Jim. I think I have it programmed right and will report back tomorrow.
A5BB792C-004A-4A58-A40D-81A0FE31817F.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.