Help with Intelliflo install

bchristex

Silver Supporter
May 15, 2020
Draper Utah
I purchased an Intelliflo 011028 online and am trying to install it. It went pretty good except I got the power to it and ran the communication 485 cable to an Easytouch 8 but it does not show since I can run the pump by the scheduler on the pump timer . I am replacing a Whisperflo single speed. I cancelled all the timers and created a new one. I selected intelliflo vs on the Easytouch . I set a timer to see if I could get it going but nothing. Then noticed I could start from the pump indicating the communication isn't working. The pump is running fine from the keypad. The old pump was set to a a relay which I unwired and wired direct to a breaker. Does the jumper to relay 1 need to be disconnected even if there is nothing wired to it? Any help or ideas are appreciated'

Attachments

• et1.jpg
    et1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 15
  • et2.jpg
    et2.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 15
Be sure the ET is not in Service Mode.

The EasyTouch system will not start communicating with the pump until the pump is assigned to a circuit.

B,

For the EasyTouch to control the pump several things have to happen...

1. The pump's display must say "Display Not Active".. This means the communication port is working.
2. You have to be in AUTO and not in the Service mode
3. A scheduled Circuit must be on.. Normally this would be the "Pool" or "Spa" circuit.
4. The Circuit that is on, must have a pump speed assigned to it...

For ref... Here is my pump speed page...

Thanks,

Jim R.

B,

1. The pump's display must say "Display Not Active".. This means the communication port is working.
3. A scheduled Circuit must be on.. Normally this would be the "Pool" or "Spa" circuit.

Be sure the ET is not in Service Mode.

The EasyTouch system will not start communicating with the pump until the pump is assigned to a circuit.
Thanks for that. It most definitely was operator error. Sorry I didnt thank you sooner as soon as you posted I ran out and changed to AUTO mode which solved my problem Thanks again

B,

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks Jim sorry it took so long to reply I was indeed not in AUTO mode. I recently purchased a Screenlogic system and most likely will be bugging you again Thank you

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.