Help with complete equipment replacement and plumbing ID

That is the most common size. It is the threads that you have to match too which may be difficult without knowing the manufacture.

They are the same size as my jets which are Waterways 217-1080 but I can't be sure that is the same as yours.

Mine are about 16 threads per inch. 4 in a 1/4" peak to peak.

Reactions: hockeyrcks9901
That is the most common size. It is the threads that you have to match too which may be difficult without knowing the manufacture.

They are the same size as my jets which are Waterways 217-1080 but I can't be sure that is the same as yours.

What are your thoughts about there being air bubbles with the eyeballs and jets removed but when they're installed it flows out the intake pipe?

What are your thoughts about there being air bubbles with the eyeballs and jets removed but when they're installed it flows out the intake pipe?
That isn't surprising. The jet nozzles need to be installed to prevent back flow into the air pipe.

Reactions: hockeyrcks9901

So it took awhile, had a wedding to attend and we were having the floors replaced in our house but I finally got around to checking the new jets versus the old. And the new jets are a bit bigger than what was installed.

You might try calling Inyo and seeing if they can help find your jets. The most important identifiers is the thread diameter and pitch plus the nozzle orifice diameter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.