Help with AGP light part


TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
I've got a Hayward Elite light for my above ground pool, and one of the bushings is missing. It looks like a Heyco 6P-4 strain relief bushing. Any suggestions on where to find one of these? No luck searching the big box stores, and the only places I can find online will charge $.50 for the piece, but $8.95 for shipping. The local electrical supply and appliance repair shops either don't have it, or don't know what I'm talking about.