HELP!!! Stonescapes Regular Pebble-URGENT!

kmm125

Jul 30, 2020
Bradenton, Florida
We ar wait close to having our pool finished and due to COVID mini pebble is unavailable until further notice. We have been told that we can switch to regular pebble is we want...or wait until the mini becomes available. And they have to know tomorrow because they are placing the order. What should we do???? Hold out for mini??? Or settle for regular??? Thanks!!!!

That is very subjective. Only you can know if you will be happy with the regular. You really need to feel it and look at it to know if it will bother you or not be a big deal. What about micro pebble?

Our pool company is giving us the option through another provider Florida Stucco. We dont have time to test anything out because the order is going in tomorrow. We don’t have kids at home. Have grandkids visit a couple times a year. Will be using our pool mostly for floating and sitting in loungers on sun ledge. Am leaning toward going with the alternative as the mini pebble is unknown as to when it will be available.

I would error on getting a smoother finish then a rougher finish. If you have never felt a pebble finish I would not suggest you get it. Personally, I would never get it. What ever you get you will have to live with for many years.

Our pool company is giving us the option through another provider Florida Stucco. We dont have time to test anything out because the order is going in tomorrow. We don’t have kids at home. Have grandkids visit a couple times a year. Will be using our pool mostly for floating and sitting in loungers on sun ledge. Am leaning toward going with the alternative as the mini pebble is unknown as to when it will be available.
What option are they giving you through the other provider? Is it the same?

Our Stonescape mini pebble (Aqua Blue) is scheduled to be installed later this week here in No. California. Your posting had me worried, as picking the finish was the hardest decision for our build.
I'm assuming our PB would have let me know if mini pebble wasn't available. Kmm, great to hear you got your mini pebble!

Our Stonescape mini pebble (Aqua Blue) is scheduled to be installed later this week here in No. California. Your posting had me worried, as picking the finish was the hardest decision for our build.
I'm assuming our PB would have let me know if mini pebble wasn't available. Kmm, great to hear you got your mini pebble!
We love our decision! We love the Tropics Blue and we love the mini pebble! The pool water looked better and better until about 39 days. Now it is great!!! Good luck!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.