We ar wait close to having our pool finished and due to COVID mini pebble is unavailable until further notice. We have been told that we can switch to regular pebble is we want...or wait until the mini becomes available. And they have to know tomorrow because they are placing the order. What should we do???? Hold out for mini??? Or settle for regular??? Thanks!!!!