Help needed in grand prairie.

@Juggalo_931 , it looks like you have a beaded liner. Probably the easy to replace since you don’t need to remove the top rails. Look at this link and this link to get an idea of the type of beads.

It doesn’t matter the liner brand. Look online for a pattern you like. Higher gauge will be thicker material and likely hold up better.
I personally wouldn’t use and foam under the liner. I think it makes it easier to puncture the liner, but some people line the feel of the softness the foam offers.
The board you feel on the floor is the metal strapping that provides structural support and holds the sides of the oval together to keep it from turning into a circle.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I cant seem to lock down a solid answer despit several seconds of googling so i figured id bring it here. The seconds thing is me being smart. Its in reality been about 2 months. Do i try and go with a EW liner? Do i remove the bead track (Can i do that)? Do i just buy another beaded liner and hope for the best?

I found these and others on Google just now.... see if one is any help?

Do i try and go with a EW liner?
If you have an Esther Williams pool and bead receiver, I would use the EW liner.
Juggalo_931 said:
Do i remove the bead track (Can i do that)?
You could do that, and replace it with one for a non-EW liner...but why?
You could also use a liner that overlaps the wall, but either way you will be buying more/different hardware to make it work.
Juggalo-931 said:
Do i just buy another beaded liner and hope for the best?
No...unless you are changing the bead receiver for that particular liner.

I wasn’t sure about the EW liners when I was researching them. I ended up getting one with its unique bead and it fit perfect in my pool. Just buy the correct EW liner for your pool, you’ll be glad you did.

Reactions: Juggalo_931

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.