Help needed in grand prairie.

Juggalo_931

Apr 20, 2019
Grand Prairie, TX
Somewhat new to this. Have to replace a liner for the first time and have no real idea what im doing. My pool says esther williams on some of the pieces but no idea if the liner is one. Any ES experienced people with free time willing to help me out?

Do it on a hot day so the liner is nice and warm and can be easily manipulated and moved.

Here is a link to some how tos that I like: Search for: installing liner - INYOPools.com I was not sure if your pool is round or oval so did not want to only what one link.

Some friends are needed IF they can follow directions and work as a team. A promise of beers and grilled food goes a long way in finding said friends LOL

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Okay now we have to go old school! Popsicle sticks!!! WHAT??? Yeah you can use good, old fashion Popsicle sticks to help hold the liner in the hanger. You might need to use the sticks AND the sticks to hold the liner in good. You can buy them at any craft shop.

I don't know if there are different sized of liner lock. Will have to ask @InyoRob

Kim:kim:

If you can remove the bead receiver, I'd recommend a j-hook/unibead type liner. Those liners have a thick rubber hook at the top that hangs on the pool wall. They are easy to install and you don't have to worry about using the liner lock or popsicle sticks. The downside is that you have to remove the top rails in order to replace the liner.

Reactions: Juggalo_931

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.