Help me to choose between Nautilus CC Plus vs Triton PS Pool cleaner

sunshine7

Apr 10, 2020
Miami
I am unable to decide between these two. The price difference between the two is about $70 ($779 vvs $849) but the later says it can clean waterline.
Dolphin site list Triton as a cleaner for water line. But i see CC Plus is the #1 seller and has very high number of reviews. Am i missing something? The later has less number of reviews. Please assist. I am also going to call Marina tomorrow to see if they offer any phone specials

Product link - Amazon.com : Dolphin Triton PS Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Extra-Large Filter Basket and Superior Scrubbing Power, Ideal for In-ground Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet. : Garden & Outdoor

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Marietta Ga
I have the Pentair SE which is the same ( Pentair rebranded ) and my profile picture is it climbing to the top driving my dog nuts :) I am very impressed with it, the fine filters catch a lot more fine pollen then I thought possible. You will like it.

I was just telling someone how it scared ( not literately ) me, was checking chemicals and heard a weird noise..Looked over and it was at the top few feet over blowing water around :)

Reactions: sunshine7

sunshine7

Apr 10, 2020
Miami
Thank you. I see CC Plus is offered at 30 month warranty compared to S200 at 24 months. continuing my research on S200. you got me interested in it

Tobim

Jun 7, 2019
Miami
I have a Dolphin Triton PS and it's been very unreliable. Been in the shop more than once a year until warranty ran out. Now (just outside of the two-year warranty) broke again, but I am not shelling out the $200-$300 to get it fixed. Complete lemon (at least mine)! Last time I had it fixed, the dealer also told me that he has several of these in per week, needing new power cords, new controllers, or new motors.