Help Identifying Rope Eye


Well-known member
Mar 25, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
Long story short. Liner replaced and builder gone unresponsive. So I am trying to identify this to replace it as he threw it away during the replacement.

I can tell you that is was plastic/polymer and it is threaded on to a threaded rod sticking out of the side of the wall. Currently the liner is covering the threaded rod and really do not want to puncture it until I have the eye and the gasket ready to go. If I had to guess the rod is probably 1/2in. I understand I may not get the correct part on the first try but it is what it is. Any suggestions would be great!

this is the best picture I have of it that I have found so far. I will see if I can find any better ones also.



TFP Expert
In The Industry
Jun 12, 2009
Exeter, PA