Help! Fiberglass pool repair

Aug 14, 2015
Okemos, MI
I'm reaching out in desperation, because I have had extreme issues with my fiberglass pool, and I need some professional help to repair it.

Last year, my pool wall collapsed in a couple of inches due to heavy water pressure on the sides, and I've been trying to fix it every since. I hired a contractor who came out and took out my concrete and started to repair the side of the pool, but he eventually quit coming and left my backyard in a terrible mess. (See attached). I have been calling all over Michigan to find someone to repair it, but I can't find anyone who knows fiberglass pools who can help. I have found people to tear out the pool and start over, but the cost is the same as a new pool and construction won't begin until summer 2023 due to demand.

Does anyone have any contacts of someone who could help?

Best
Matt Burba

1650895673630.png

So sorry for your troubles. I don't know if they have a rep in your area, but I had AquaBright done on my pool. Here is a link to see if there is a dealer who can help in your area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.