Help - ASAP!

LaurenB

Well-known member
Jun 4, 2014
94
Shrewsbury, PA
Thanks for your response.

I tested the water once more on Saturday morning after the robot had been in hopefully mixing things up. CYA was 30. I raised FC to 14 with the help of the robot mixing the first half of the day. Then we went ahead and closed. There was a tiny bit of CC, but without the water level being high enough to run the pump and filter, I didn't see how it would be possible for me to be sure to be rid of all CC before closing. I felt like the longer I was delaying closing, the worse it was going to get. Hopefully all will be okay next year! If not, I'll take care of the slam then.

Thanks again everyone.