hello from wisconsin

linen said:
Welcome to tfp, dproft :wave:

Minnesota here...I hope you don't bleed green and gold :mrgreen:

Who doesn't bleed green and gold over here? I believe it is a requirement!(however i did meet some Lions fans that lived in Green Bay...How is that even possible is beyond me)

I suppose you bleed purple Linen :hammer: Oh well! Its from all that water you guys drink and swim in over there I understand....lol J/K

Articfox918 said:
I believe it is a requirement!(however i did meet some Lions fans that lived in Green Bay...How is that even possible is beyond me)
What is possible? That the Lions have fans? I think not :twisted:

It is in the water...somehow it injects the purple and some sort of pacifying elixir that allows you to cheer for a team that, deep down in your purple blood, you know will never win a superbowl and you are somehow okay with that :| :cry:

linen said:
Articfox918 said:
I believe it is a requirement!(however i did meet some Lions fans that lived in Green Bay...How is that even possible is beyond me)
What is possible? That the Lions have fans? I think not :twisted:

It is in the water...somehow it injects the purple and some sort of pacifying elixir that allows you to cheer for a team that, deep down in your purple blood, you know will never win a superbowl and you are somehow okay with that :| :cry:

Well put... :goodjob: I have tons of friends who cheer for them and never have I heard it put as eloquently as this! :cheers: