Hello from Orlando Fl. with TF-100 loaded and ready.

TadPool

Gold Supporter
Apr 19, 2020
Clermont, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
First Thank You to everyone for TFP and the information within that has brought us to this point with our pool. We got the house in July 2019 and the pool was in decent shape. The main negative was the iron staining on the plaster surface. I plan on creating another post about this. There is a chlorine feeder which at first I thought was the best thing until I learned about CYA. After a couple algae blooms last Fall and trips to the pool store spending a few hundred dollars to correct it, only for it to occur again, did I start getting into TFP.

IMG_1782.JPG

So...here I am today. Armed with my TF-100 with Speed Stir (best thing ever for testing).

Thanks. I now laugh at some of the stuff the pool store would tell me. "your CYA is over 100, back flush the filter and drain a couple inches of water to correct it. TODAY, you need to buy 6 bags of shock, 2 bags of yellow out, and a bucket of chlorine pucks. They actually said my chlorine level of 8 was too high, that was with a CYA over 100. Only for me to return a month later with the same issues with low chlorine levels.

Reactions: Arizonarob