Hello from MA

stiritup

Feb 12, 2021
Fairfax, MA
My family has begun the journey of constructing a house will have a pool with two infinity edges on a rooftop. The pool will be on technically the 4th level of the structure and is 33 feet by 13.9 feet and 4.9 feet deep. It will have a beach access of 8.2 by .94 feet deep and 27 feet long. We are completely clueless in this area and hope to learn, and yes we are that naïve.

Reactions: B.lu
Hey Stir and Welcome !! In order to help you, and in no way just to gawk in amazement, we are going to need pics. Pics of plans, pics of before, during and after. Plenty plenty plenty of pics. For science. :)

Reactions: magiteck
No no no no no Stir !!!! Thaaaaaaaaaank YOU for coming here with THIS project. It will be up there on the coolest project list.

So tell me, are you going to stir up the pool ? Or you a Bob Marley fan ? Maybe a little of both ? :ROFLMAO:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Problem is I have no idea what I don't know to be able to pose questions
Start with the link in post #3. Its a proverbial rabbit hole that just keeps going and going. But its all really useful and easy. Soemtimes its overloading though so feel free to take a break to process, then come back and read it again or pick up where you left off.

*checks stats* We officially broke 1/4 of a million members !!!!! I don't even care what kinda questions you have, we have people for them. So read up and ask away at any stage. :)

Reactions: mknauss
I am SO in for this one! The first thing you REALLY need to do is let me move this to the Under Construction area so we can start guiding you. With yours we will be asking you questions to get a good handle on what you want and need to build the pool and house!

Kim:kim:

I am SO in for this one! The first thing you REALLY need to do is let me move this to the Under Construction area so we can start guiding you. With yours we will be asking you questions to get a good handle on what you want and need to build the pool and house!

Kim:kim:
Please go ahead and move it to under construction for me. I really appreciate it.