Hello from K.C., MO

Shores

Oct 1, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Hello! I joined this forum today and already like some of the information I've seen. I haven't had a chance to look at everything, but will over time. My wife and I are just completing a pool installation and I've I got a lot to learn. Looking forward to learning from y'all and eventually helping out a "noob" when I'm better educated. Thanks in advance for helping me with any silly questions I might ask.

Here are some pics of the build.

Shores

DaveNJ

LifeTime Supporter
May 22, 2007
Toms River, NJ
Welcome to TFP. Both ends sloping to the center is cool. A good place to start is "PoolSchool" at the top of the page. A good test kit is well worth the money. There's a great article in PoolSchool. Add your location and the specifics about about your pool in the signature. This will help people answer any questions you have.

dmanb2b

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 4, 2009
NY
Welcome to TFP :wave: Cool Pool :goodjob:

Funny, KC MO reminds me of my days at Aptuit...but I do miss the great BBQ

woodyp

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 17, 2010
East Texas
Welcome board. Tell us what kind/brand ya' got there. Looks great. Love the steps on both ends.

Shores

Oct 1, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Hi All, thanks for the welcome. I've updated my signature with information about the pool and the equipment. Still trying to weed through all the information on this forum. Good thing I've have all winter to read up!

Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself 3
G Introduce Yourself 3
S Introduce Yourself 3

Other Threads of Interest