Hello from fountain Springs ,Ca

HI! I have the same size pool! You are going to love it! My fav is to turn the return eye so it rolls the surface and turn the pump on high and make a lazy river ride!

Here is some *light* reading to get you started:

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

It is a lot of info so take it slow.

Thank you for setting up your siggy! Well done!

Head on over to "just getting started" and start a thread there and ask any questions you might have.

Do you have a test kit yet?

Kim:kim:

Hi! Thanks for your response Kim! All I have are the test strips. I will be ordering the suggested tf-100 test kit today.I seem to already be having a problem. I shocked my pool last night and almost immediately the pool water went from clear to a clear blue/green. I was planning on taking a sample to my local Leslies pool store for a test anyway. Have any suggestions as to what might be happening? I will also add that I think the beginning stages of algae had set in. There was a slick slimy feeling to the liner. Yesterday was the first time I could run the pump as it took several days to get the water level high enough. I ran it for about 9hrs and started it again today with the intention of running it all day. The slimy feel has been reduced quite a bit but is still there. Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Well water :( It might have iron in it..............take it down and have it tested. We have ways to over come it. Do NOT buy anything they try to sell you.

Please start a thread in Just Getting Started and let me know when you do.

Kim:kim: