Hello From Florida

BillyJoe61

Sep 24, 2021
Polk County Florida
Hello From Central Florida. Just found this group. I am almost a first time pool owner Water will be going in next week.
I have inground gunite pool 15x30 with a 8x15 sundeck with 2 bubblers and umbrella holder opposite of the sundeck we have a grotto. Our filter is Pantair with a Glass filter. Also have a heat pump which I know not to use for 30 days and no track cleaners my pool brushing is important ohh and no salt added for 30 days so I guess it will be treated the pool like a regular chlorine pool for the first 30 days, I order the test kit and the whale brush. I am still unsure about the testing yet.I know the pb has a few containers of the muriatic acid but what chlorene should I get

Last edited:
Reactions: TampaKathy

setsailsoon

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Oct 25, 2015
Palm City/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
buenos aires florida GIF by /////MONOARTCHIVES//////

BillyJoe61

Sep 24, 2021
Polk County Florida
Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Nice to meet you. We are doing a salt water pool the dimensions are 15x30 goes 3' to 7.5 ' with a grotto in one corner opposite end we have a 8x15 sundeck with 2 bubblers and a holder for umbrella we have a glass pantair filter gunite inground gunite going in monday acid wash tuesday then water on wednesday

Reactions: Texas Splash

Kenepo17

Jul 31, 2021
Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 30
Welcome, Brooksville FL here.

BillyJoe61

Sep 24, 2021
Polk County Florida
Hello to everyone, I am a new pool owner My gunite pool is almost completed. I am in my first 28 days of brushing my pool everyday.My pool is 15x30 with a 8x15 sundeck and a grotto with 7.5 at the deep end and 3' shallow end.