Hello from Canada

Welcome! What kind of pool are you getting? We love new pool builds... above ground, in ground, any kind. :)

Take some time to read the Pool School articles on the site here. There’s a wealth of information.

ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry is a great place to start, as you think about maintaining your awesome new pool!

Spiderman Hello GIF by MOODMAN

Welcome! What kind of pool are you getting? We love new pool builds... above ground, in ground, any kind. :)

Take some time to read the Pool School articles on the site here. There’s a wealth of information.

ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry is a great place to start, as you think about maintaining your awesome new pool!
Thank you. We are getting an inground pool, vinyl. Mostly rectangular. will follow fence line to not look so crooked as it is a small yard. It will be 10x26 in shallow end and grow to 14x26 in the deep end. My current stress is choosing a liner. I am visual and it is hard to make this decision from a picture. It has to be Latham with this builder and their colour viewer makes them all look terrible.

Hi Partymomma, I just joined the site as well. Im not too far from you in Brampton, Canada. I have an above ground in my garage going up soon. Lots to learn here I can tell you.