Heater question

Mar 8, 2016
McGregor, Texas
OK, I apologize in advance for my ignorance on the subject. This is prob a stupid question....but one I don't know the answer to none the less.

We just started week 2 of post pebble startup. Still can't run heater; so it's in bypass mode. They came and installed the fittings for the spa yesterday. So last night I flipped it to "Spa Mode" just to see what did what (yes, I know the heater is still in bypass mode). The little blowers start turning and bubbles came out of 7 of the 8 jets....I played with the valves to see how it affected the bubbles etc..

So here comes the stupid question part (at least I hope it is just a stupid question): When the heater is taken out of bypass mode and actually running and doing its job properly......please tell me those bubbles will get significantly greater. Does the heater also provide more air pressure to increase the bubbles to give it the effect I have in my head (the way any other spa would act)?

Heater is Hayward - H400FDN

Thanks!

We're considering getting an electric heat pump for our pool. Anyone have any recommendations/advice regarding brand, features, etc.? Many thanks.

This needs to be a new thread.

Also, if you use the search feature you will probably find the answer to your question.

Agree. The above-quoted post has been moved to a new thread here: Electric Heat Pump - Any Recommendations?
-BoDarville, TFP Moderator

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.