Apr 11, 2022
Childersburg, AL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Moved from HERE

So I called coustomer service today and they asked me to power down the unit then turn it back on. We did that we no results and then they told me to call service. They never even asked me to go into the configuration or anything.
Did you ever get this problem figured out? I am running into the same issue. It was working fine one week and the next the app shows — (out of range) for pH and ORP measurement shows —. Like your problem, mine shows the correct pH in service mode on my OmniLogic.

I'm starting to see the same thing... everything else works... but Ph control doesn't seem to be working via the app. It seems whatever I set in the App (change Ph, calibration, turn on/off) doesn't actually change the setting in the Omnilogic and vice versa. When I make changes via the Omnilogic, the app doesn't seem to "see" it. However, if both are on, then I do get the valid updated Ph in the app...

I can control lights, pump, everything else via app and it's immediately takes effect on the Omnilogic... didn't have this problem last year...

I'm starting to see the same thing... everything else works... but Ph control doesn't seem to be working via the app. It seems whatever I set in the App (change Ph, calibration, turn on/off) doesn't actually change the setting in the Omnilogic and vice versa. When I make changes via the Omnilogic, the app doesn't seem to "see" it. However, if both are on, then I do get the valid updated Ph in the app...

I can control lights, pump, everything else via app and it's immediately takes effect on the Omnilogic... didn't have this problem last year...

Hayward has recently had problems with their app and server. See...

thanks... i called Hayward today too and after 3hrs they called me back and the rep was pretty clueless, didn't even reference the email you mentioned... I'll wait it out for a few days and see if issue resolves itself.

I'm still on R3.2.0 so I'll have to try to upgrade to latest FW

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.