Hayward LED lights with EasyTouch Controller

Jul 18, 2015
Zeeland MI
I am pretty certain of the answer on this but I figured I would check in here. Our pool install is moving along and I saw the boxes of equipment show up today. When looking at it I noticed they had Hayward LED lights but I have an EasyTouch automation system. I assume these are not compatible with each other for automation? I think I saw one post say that it will turn them on and off but not change colors.
Does anyone have any insight on this?

I suspect that the Easytouch can control them. Most light controllers are just a set of relay clicks that change the color scheme.

Let's see if any other members can help out.

I actually talked to the builder and they reached out to their Pentair rep. It will not work. Builder tried telling me they need to postpone the build if they need to get a new light. I said BS and told them they can find a light. Already got permits for fire hydrant use for filling the pool tomorrow.

Good to know! Must be more involved than the old light switch on / off to change the colors!

You will soon realize pool builders know very little about automation or pool water chemistry.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.