Hayward de3600 clamp assembly replacement

Hi all

first time poster but longtime lurker :D

im about to begin my last summer with my Hayward de3600 filter before replacing it. Unfortunately the brass sleeves and t-bolts are shot. Last time I had to replace a brass sleeve I had no problem but now with it being discontinued I'm having a little trouble.

Ive managed to get 2 new brass sleeve nuts but I'm stuck on the t-bolts.

I found only one on Amazon but with really low ratings. I also found a pentair clamp assembly kit on ebay and I've used pentair grids before but I'm not sure if this one would work on my Hayward.

does anyone know of either another site where I can get replacement t-bolts and/or if this pentair clamp will work.
Regards
krista

Attachments

• IMG_2017.jpg
    IMG_2017.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2016.jpg
    IMG_2016.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi all

first time poster but longtime lurker :D

im about to begin my last summer with my Hayward de3600 filter before replacing it. Unfortunately the brass sleeves and t-bolts are shot. Last time I had to replace a brass sleeve I had no problem but now with it being discontinued I'm having a little trouble.

Ive managed to get 2 new brass sleeve nuts but I'm stuck on the t-bolts.

I found only one on Amazon but with really low ratings. I also found a pentair clamp assembly kit on ebay and I've used pentair grids before but I'm not sure if this one would work on my Hayward.

does anyone know of either another site where I can get replacement t-bolts and/or if this pentair clamp will work.
Regards
krista

As long as those t-bolts fit I don't see why they wouldn't work. Have you asked Inyopools.com?

You might be able to make your own using all-thread and a barrel nut, if you can find the right thread diameter.

Barrel nut:
008236709346lg.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.