Have a water leak out of pump and need help with part


Bronze Supporter
Jun 13, 2013
Buckeye, AZ
Hi, I looked up my pump, it's a SP4010NS by Hayward and found a diagram here of all parts, http://www.poolpartsonline.com/popup.aspx?src=watermark.axd?productid=212&size=large

The problem is the place that water is leaking from doesn't have a number or part... It is coming from the pipe right over the Hayward writing. It screws in and something is loose, an O ring probably needs replacing but I have no idea what to call it. Any help?


TFP Guide
Jun 4, 2012
western NY
Did you try to tighten the flange nut? sometimes they loosen a bit from the vibration. If that is not it, unscrew it and see what condition the seal is in under there. Probably just an O ring that can be purchased from a hardware store.