Hasa pH Adjuster?

shellsingleton

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 11, 2008
Lafayette, LA
I have recently recieved and will be installing the 8 gal. Liquidator, and I am looking for more info on the pH Adjustor. Isn't it designed to be used as a companion to the Liquidator?
I have a gunite pool with a couple sprays and sheer descent waterfalls that keep it well aeriated. My pH tends to rise, fairly quickly.
Tired of walking along the coping, dribbling muriatic acid from a full Big Gulp cup into my pool every few days. Would like to get an automated setup.

duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
Shell,

Not talking you out of the pH adjuster, but consider one slow pour directly in front of a return jet for your MA. It will distribute very quickly and evenly.

It would seem much more troublesome to walk along the side of the pool.

JasonLion

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 7, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
It is almost always possible to balance the chemistry so that PH rise is minimal. It can take a bit of effort though. If you want to post a set of test results we can suggest things that might reduce the rate of PH increase.

shellsingleton

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 11, 2008
Lafayette, LA
Thanks for the tip Duraleigh.
Sounds good Jason, I'll post up a full set tonight. I'd like to be able to have this pool fairly stable and low maintainance for my wife while I'm offshore. I just had to reclaim it from another algae bloom when I got back home this time.