Has anyone used Ecofinish in Mediterranean Blue?

THANk YOU! Apparently I already am following you on Instagram. This one didn’t say the name of the color used. So often people post and just put #aquabright or #ecofinish and leave me hanging as to what color it is. I definitely have some choices to consider.

Sutton - what color did you choose? For our 4th attempt at new ecofinish we were going to go with Mediterranean Blue. We had Blue Lagoon but were told it streaks the worst upon application and we are ok going darker in trying a 4th time (with a new installer).
Well not good to hear about Blue Lagoon as this is color we are going with. The work is supposed to start next week, weather permitting. I did sooooo much research and didn’t come across any info on streaking. Hopefully I’m lucky this time as this is the third time trying to fix previous issues with the original gel coat.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.