Gunite poured in the rain

Bestes McK

May 19, 2021
McKinney, TX
Hi. I’m new to the forum but am looking for some help on Gunite. My builder poured (or shot) Gunite yesterday in a pretty hard rain. They had a tarp over the are while they worked and the used it to cover the pool when they left. Today they pulled it off and it looks to me like a good amount of Gunite has been washed away in the deep end. I’ve also noticed some of the plumbing around the exterior wall of the spa is exposed. Is there a fix for these things?

Attachments

• 6C6F5D8E-C26A-49B9-8A2D-BFBDBB888074.png
    6C6F5D8E-C26A-49B9-8A2D-BFBDBB888074.png
    672.3 KB · Views: 69
  • C8EC2078-3F3E-4BE6-9DAA-583B50032EFA.png
    C8EC2078-3F3E-4BE6-9DAA-583B50032EFA.png
    975.7 KB · Views: 69
Hi. I’m new to the forum but am looking for some help on Gunite. My builder poured (or shot) Gunite yesterday in a pretty hard rain. They had a tarp over the are while they worked and the used it to cover the pool when they left. Today they pulled it off and it looks to me like a good amount of Gunite has been washed away in the deep end. I’ve also noticed some of the plumbing around the exterior wall of the spa is exposed. Is there a fix for these things?
Hi there - what ever happened to your Gunite? Are you happy with the result? Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.