ground leveling

Pixie182

Apr 7, 2021
Louisiana
Hello! I am preparing to place my new pool and am wondering if the measurements I have are good or if I need to level it out a bit. I attached a drawing of the green area I prepared and where I am hoping to place the actual pool in blue.

Also, after reading a thread on here, I decided to place 2*12s under the poles for stabilization when it rains. Do I need to trench these into the ground, or just place them on the ground?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    10.7 KB · Views: 10
Hello! I am preparing to place my new pool and am wondering if the measurements I have are good or if I need to level it out a bit. I attached a drawing of the green area I prepared and where I am hoping to place the actual pool in blue.

Also, after reading a thread on here, I decided to place 2*12s under the poles for stabilization when it rains. Do I need to trench these into the ground, or just place them on the ground?

Thank you!
Make sure you take the side legs into account. They add width.

Install your supports level with top edge level with ground surface.

Reactions: Pixie182
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.