Grey Pool Liners

JennyMac

Sep 24, 2019
Ottawa, ON
I am redoing my entire pool area and I am having a hard time picking a liner. I was thinking Grey Marble by Linerwerx but they don't show any photos of this liner installed so that I can see what colour the water will look like. I don't want it to look like a pond or green (as it would if the chemicals were off balance). The pool contractor that I am using only gave me Linerwerx as an option so I am limited in my selections.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I am redoing my entire pool area and I am having a hard time picking a liner. I was thinking Grey Marble by Linerwerx but they don't show any photos of this liner installed so that I can see what colour the water will look like. I don't want it to look like a pond or green (as it would if the chemicals were off balance). The pool contractor that I am using only gave me Linerwerx as an option so I am limited in my selections.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Look in the big thread about liner colour/patterns. People have posted this colour I'm pretty sure. From what I recall everyone liked it. Fellow Ottawa dweller here!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.