Southern Ontario Canada.
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hi new pool owner here in southern Ontario Canada. I’ve already learned a lot from this site. I have a 15,000 gallon 15 by 30 foot semi-inground Latham vinyl liner pool with gas heater and Hayward low salt generator system. I really know nothing about pools so am appreciating the videos and info.

question: are the supporter donations a one time donation? Or are they recurring fees?
Many thanks.

Welcome to TFP! :wave: If you chose to become a support, it's a one-time donation. Of course TFP will happy to receive anything else in the future if you decide to help again. :) I think you'll find the money you save from learning TFP techniques is money well earned. Great to have you officially on the forum.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Welcome! Glad you’re finding your way around!
There are multiple ways to donate that you’ll find here on this page 👇

From any amount, to a preset amount (levels) or recurring up to u 😊

Welcome to TFP! :wave: If you chose to become a support, it's a one-time donation. Of course TFP will happy to receive anything else in the future if you decide to help again. :) I think you'll find the money you save from learning TFP techniques is money well earned. Great to have you officially on the forum.
Thanks. I am making a donation as I’ve already taken advantage of the collective knowledge here which is greatly appreciated.

I am making a donation as I’ve already taken advantage of the collective knowledge here which is greatly appreciated.
We certainly appreciate it. :salut: Since we operate on such donations, it helps to keep the site ad-free and let's of focus on quality pool material and server/software maintenance. Thanks again. @Leebo will make sure to update your account status.

We certainly appreciate it. :salut: Since we operate on such donations, it helps to keep the site ad-free and let's of focus on quality pool material and server/software maintenance. Thanks again. @Leebo will make sure to update your account status.
Donation made. Thanks again everyone.