Hi everyone. Like most of you I own an in-ground pool and find that being Irish, Murphy's Law always comes into play. I need to understand my pool more than I currently do because things go wrong - not all the time but enough that I find myself searching for answers a lot. This forum seems to be the place to be. I hope I can get help and provide what little I know when the time is right. I have a oval 29'x19' 25k gallon salt-water pool. I have a pentair mastertemp 400 natural gas heater, pentair clean & clear plus filter and a pentair 3/4hp pump. I have a Hayward Salt & Swim chlorine generator. And I don't swim very well!