I’m at my wits end. When we opened the pool it was cloudy blue and my husband accidentally left the motor unplugged overnight. The water turned extremely dark green/brown. We have high iron and are on well water so we figured that was why and have been trying to treat it since. I had to shock it this past weekend and it looked a lot better, but was still not blue. I added metal out by natural chemistry and now my pool is dark green again. The chlorine is fine, it’s not algae. But Im not sure how to clear this up at this point. Help please!!