Great price on Keter 150 gallon deck box.

Arizonarob

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
TFP Guide
Mar 25, 2018
Chandler Arizona
I have alerts set up on Camel to notify me when prices drop on things I’m watching. Right now on Amazon the Keter 150 gallon deck box in brown is $112.99, this is a fantastic price as it’s been as high as $179.00.
I have one and it’s a great big size to hold all kinds of pool & patio stuff. So if you need one, now is the time before they go back up during the summer. :cheers:

I have alerts set up on Camel to notify me when prices drop on things I’m watching. Right now on Amazon the Keter 150 gallon deck box in brown is $112.99, this is a fantastic price as it’s been as high as $179.00.
I have one and it’s a great big size to hold all kinds of pool & patio stuff. So if you need one, now is the time before they go back up during the summer. :cheers:

How sturdy are these boxes? Can you put pool chemicals/bags in them?

The Amazon reviews are not very positive at all (especially about the bottom sagging when heavier items are placed on it).

How sturdy are these boxes? Can you put pool chemicals/bags in them?

The Amazon reviews are not very positive at all (especially about the bottom sagging when heavier items are placed on it).

The version I posted you can sit I top of it. There are many different deck boxes made by Keter, but the Westwood is the one I have, and it’s made well.
It’s designed to sit on a flat surface. The reviews that talk about the bottom sagging, I guarantee they are propping the box up on blocks.
As far as pool chemicals, you can put anything except Muradic Acid (MA) as there is a small amount of metal in the box. (Hinges & pistons)
:cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.