Goldline G1-011049F-1 PCB Issue

hueyguns

Aug 29, 2019
nc
Am troubleshooting a No cell power 2 issue with a Aqualogic G1-011049F PCB. Replaced the defective K1 relay but also have damage to the trace to the R64 resistor and the resistor itself. I have purchased a new resistor but need to repair the trace.. does anyone have a diagram of where the traces from both sides of r64 lead?

Welcome to TFP.

There are a bunch of threads discussing the K1 relay. You might want to use the search bar on top and search on "K1 relay" and poke around. You may find your answer.

Am troubleshooting a No cell power 2 issue with a Aqualogic G1-011049F PCB. Replaced the defective K1 relay but also have damage to the trace to the R64 resistor and the resistor itself. I have purchased a new resistor but need to repair the trace.. does anyone have a diagram of where the traces from both sides of r64 lead?
I am having the same issue. The resistor R64 on my control board is burnt. What was the resistance and wattage of the replacement resistor that you purchased?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.